Please note that in most cases all tiles, even quantities with a low weight, need to be delivered on a pallet rather than as a parcel to minimise the risk of breakages.
- Deliveries are made through a network of local and national delivery partners from Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm).
- Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days. However, there will be occasions when deliveries take longer, so we strongly recommend that you do not arrange for a tradesperson to install the goods until you have received your delivery.
- Small deliveries of up to 30kgs are delivered to your door.
- Most deliveries over 30kgs will arrive on a pallet(s), usually by a tail lift vehicle and will be dropped to the nearest accessible location (kerbside delivery). Please ensure that there is clear access to the specified delivery location. Obstructions or hazards such as uneven paths or driveways, steps, lifts, parked vehicles or other obstacles, parking restrictions etc. will impact on how close to your home the delivery can be made.
- For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
- The customer or a dedicated representative of the customer must be at the point of delivery to confirm receipt. If our delivery partner is unable to gain access to the agreed delivery location or there is no one to accept the goods, an alternative delivery date will be arranged. In these circumstances, you will be charged an additional delivery fee.
- Please provide a mobile number when placing your order so that we can provide the best possible service when organising your delivery.